Terms of Service
Our 2018 Terms of Service for participation in the 8 Elements program are as follows:
- Please be certain you can attend before registering, as registration is not refundable, returnable, nor transferable to a future intensive.
- In the case where a registrant is unable to attend, it is their responsibility to sell their spot and notify the event organizer with the new registrant's email and name.
- The intensive cannot be taken in part or shared between more than one person.
- If workshop sells out please sign up for the wait list. The wait list is not for public use.
- Participants are required to be at least 18 years of age, have conversational English proficiency, at least one year of belly dance experience, and a willingness to work positively in a group setting.
- Participant agrees that they have the physical ability to dance for at least 6 hours per day, and will not risk injury through their participation in this event.
- Participant agrees not to train in the 8 Elements program while suffering from any serious infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailment such as open cuts, sores, or minor infections where there is a risk, however small, to other participants, or guests of transmission.
- Little Scarab and Rachel Brice retain the right to refuse registration, enrollment, or participation to anyone at any time.
I understand and agree that in participating in any dance class, workshop, rehearsal or performance, there is a possibility of physical injury or death. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident, which might occur to me during any classes presented by Little Scarab LLC, Rachel Brice, or any other instructors or organizations with Datura. I also exempt, release, and indemnify Rachel Brice, Little Scarab, LLC, Studio Datura, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, contractors and/or students from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of action whatsoever from any damage, loss, injury, to me, or property which may arise out of or in connection with participation in any classes or workshop conducted at Studio Datura.
I further hereby voluntarily agree to waive my rights and that of my heirs and assigns to hold Rachel Brice, Studio Datura, and Little Scarab, LLC, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, and/or students liable for such damage, loss, injury, or death.
I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them.
I have read, understood and agree to be bound by the above statements.
Additional terms may be applicable to specific events or products. Those terms will be expressly stated and will require explicit consent at time of payment.